Help “Fight the Bite” and help eliminate breeding spots for pesky mosquitos. Remember:
• Remove or drain anything that has stagnant water.
• Keep roof gutters; ponds, swimming pools & spas clean
• Change water in fountains, bird baths & wading pools weekly
• Stock ponds with mosquito-eating fish
Prevent mosquito bites by:
• Using proper mesh screens on windows & doors
• Covering up with long-sleeve shirts and applying repellents to exposed skin
• Limiting outdoor activities during sunrise and sunset
More information is at westnile.ca.gov/mosquito_control.htm .
Report problem locations and get mosquito fish by contacting City’s Environmental Health Division, (626) 744-6004.