• Bike Lockers

Department of Transportation

  • Traffic Advisories

    Construction Zones

    Notice of Road WorkWelcome to the on-line traffic advisory for major construction in Pasadena. Please visit this web page often during times of construction activity affecting your commute.

    Moving traffic around construction zones is a high priority for city of Pasadena Department of Transportation. To ensure adequate traffic flow while helping maintain safety and efficiency at major construction sites, DOT is introducing transportation management plans.

    Construction activity can require lane closures or total closure of a vital corridor in an urban area or central business district, with moderate to high impacts on traffic and other activity in the local area. Major transportation management plans include temporary traffic control and traffic advisories.

    Our new on-line traffic advisory page will include the scope of the construction project, geographical limits and impact to traffic.

    Through on-street signage, motorists are also informed when to expect delays and consider alternate posted routes.  Please click on the map below for further information on major projects throughout the city. 



    View Larger Map 

    Useful Information

     Truck Route Map  
    Provides a detailed map of truck routes for vehicles exceeding a gross weight of 6000 pounds. 

    Traffic Control Lane Closure Map 
    Find out the times and locations that traffic lanes cannot be closed. 

    Metro Real Time Traffic 

  • Report Issues to the City OnLine

    You may report needed repairs and other issues online through the Pasadena Citizen Service Center.   Get information about or submit a service request for:

    CSC Button 
    • Animal Control Issues
    • Code Compliance
    • Garbage & Graffiti
    • Park & Tree Maintenance
    • Public Transportation Issues
    • Street & Sidewalk Issues
    • Food Safety & Parking
    • General Comments  & more ...

    To use the service, go to the Citizen Service Center and click on "Submit a Request."   Once you have submitted the request you will be contacted by the appropriate department. 

    Looking for general information?  Search our list of FAQs.

Water Usage Gauge